Thread: Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise

Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise

Hello everyone, the situation that I am facing in my system is that Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise. I am not aware about the system requirements of this game. So, please help me with the same. If this problem turns out to be an incompatibility issue, then what should be done in that situation. Please reply with all the possible solutions that can be used in this situation.

Re: Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise

If Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise, then you computer may not be having enough resources to take the load of the game. You will have to stop all the unwanted processes running in the system as well as uninstall the softwares and applications that are not required. Also the in-built gadgets have to be turned off. The graphical theme has to be changed to the Aero one.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I suppose that Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise is because there is some sort of incompatibility problem that the game is having with the operating system. There are many issues of incompatibility that many of the applications and softwares are having with this particular operating system. Try setting the operating system in the compatibility mode to get rid of this problem.

According to me, Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise because the computer must not be having the required configuration for playing the same. Here, have a look at the system requirements of Stormrise:
    • Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 1
    • Processor: Dual Core with 2.8 GHz or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or more
    • Hard Disk: 9 GB or more free
    • Video Card: 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 8400/ATI Radeon HD 2400) or better
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 10

You may have not installed Stormrise properly in the system because of which Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing this particular game. So, my suggestion to you is to reinstall the game. You will have to uninstall it first and then restart the system. After that, do the reinstallation. Just remember that no other applications and programs should be run in the background of the installation process.

Hello there, to solve the problem of Windows 7 becomes very slow while playing Stormrise, you will have to search for the compatibility tool for this software on the web. You will have to install it before the game is installed in the system. I am sure that your problem will be solved because I have got rid of many such issues in my system with the Windows 7 operating system.