Thread: Cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein

My operating system is having a weird problem with this particular game called Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Actually, I cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I am not able to understand the cause of this issue. I do not know whether the computer configuration is proper or not for the game. So, I need to know the system requirements of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. All possible replies and comments are duly appreciated.

Re: Cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein

I suppose the you cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein because there must be some problem with the setup of the game. Actually, it must have become corrupt or you must have downloaded a corrupt setup. This may be the reason why the installation may not be starting. So, I suggest you you to download another setup of the game and try installing. If the problem still persists, then let me know.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Here are the system requirements for Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
    • Operating systems: Windows 95 or Windows 98 or Windows 2000 or Windows ME or Windows XP
    • Procesor: Pentinum II or Athlon 400MHz or better
    • RAM: 128 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 900 MB or more free
    • DirectX 8
    • Video card: 16 MB 3-D Accelerated OpenGL or better

So, I think that you cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein because the Windows 7 platform is not supported.

If you cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein, then the main reason for this issue is that the operating system may be blocking the game. There are many security features in the Windows 7 operating system. Thus, such problems are caused because of the security, rather than incompatibility problems. So, I advice you to use the Run as Administrator option to force the installation to start.

Search for the compatibility tool for Return to Castle Wolfenstein from the web. Install this tool before trying to install the game. This will help to solve the issue that you cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It will be better if you download this game, that is having a direct-play option. This means that there is no need to install the same. So, the operating system will not block the same.

Hello there, I am using Windows 7 operating system and I did not have any such problems like cannot install Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Actually, I am using a dual boot system with Windows XP as the other operating system and I have experienced that many of the games, that had problems like black screen in Windows XP were working fine in Windows 7 operating system.