Thread: Windows 7 can't run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Windows 7 can't run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I have played the older version of the Splinter Cell on then Windows 7 but when i am trying to play the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on the same Windows 7 can't run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory as it display the message that the game can be run on the Microsoft windows 95 and many more so. I am having the original DVD of the game. Thanks in advance for help.

Re: Windows 7 can't run Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I think this is then issue of the compatible with Windows 7 which is stopping the game to play. To make the solution of it just right click on the game icon and go to the properties and select the tick which is showing the compatibility mode for and select the one according to the error and then start the game once again. Hope that this will work for you.

Thanks for the instant reply of the same that you have given me regarding the same. I have tried the above mention thing bu that does not worked for me as i have selected the option in the compatibility mode but after doing all that stuff when i again try to start the game it says the same error message as it was giving previously.

If it is not solved with the above trick then it seem to be problem of the Starforce- the copy protection on the game that stops then game to run in the Windows Os but i have reported this with the Windows vista and have then update for the vista that starts the game to play but having no idea about the Windows 7. Will be back with other solution of it.

Hey i have exactly the same issue and i have got the solution of it by the bypassing Starforce which i got on the UbiSoft
    Just do as it it is said below

• Install the game
    • Apply: "SplinterCell3ChaosTheoryv1.05NoDVDFixedexeEuroAus"
    • Apply: "SplinterCell3ChaosTheoryv1.05OSFixNoDVDFixedexeEuroAus"
    • Apply: "scct_1.00_to_1.05_america" Patch
    • Play

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco-s View Post
    Thanks for the instant reply of the same that you have given me regarding the same. I have tried the above mention thing bu that does not worked for me as i have selected the option in the compatibility mode but after doing all that stuff when i again try to start the game it says the same error message as it was giving previously.
    Chaos theory was ONLY supportable on win 2000/XP at time of shipment. Patches are now avail for Win 7..FORGET Vista that was a cruel joke.