Thread: Surfs Up game freezes while executing

Surfs Up game freezes while executing

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a game application that is Surfs Up. The problem is that the game application is not able to execute well. It freezes while playing. I have no idea what could have been wrong. Please do help me out so that I can make things to function well. Thank you.

Re: Surfs Up game freezes while executing

The game application that has been installed may have some issues related to the same and hence this is the reason that the application behaves in such an unusual way. You need to work out for the thing by reinstalling the game application. It would then help you out in making the application to execute better. So do look out for the steps.

It could be that the game application is not able to cope up with the operating system. You need to look out for the change that the game application is able to execute. This can be done by looking out for the basic requirements of the game that it could work with the system. So do check out for the same in order to make the game application to be executed well.

The basic system requirements of the game is given as follows. Checkout whether the system that you have is able to cope with the same.

• Windows XP/Vista
    • Pentium 4 2GHz or AMD Athlon 2GHz Processor
    • 512MB RAM
    • 128MB ATi Radeon 9500 Pro or nVidia GeForce FX class Video Card
    • DirectX compatible Sound Card
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • 4X DVD-ROM Drive

You need to make the application to run under safe mode option. This would help you out in making the game application to be executed without giving any sort of issue. This is basically the way through which you could make the things to work out well. Safe mode option do not have advanced features or services enabled that would make the application to not work or function.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility center. This would then help you out in making the application to execute well. As If the application has problem in functioning with the operating system the tools can be used to inherit the features of the same under Windows 7 operating system.