Thread: Incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7

Incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7

Hello everyone, I want to know that are there any incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7. I have found from the review of this game that it is worth playing. But, the problem is that I am using the Windows 7 operating system. It will be very helpful, if any of you guys provide the system requirements of this game too. I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: Incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7

I do not think that there may be ant incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7. I am using a dual boot system with Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems. Most of the games that did not run fine in Windows XP run like a charm in Windows 7. So, according to me, this operating system is worth more better than the older versions of the Windows operating systems.

Following are the system requirements of Age of Pirates 2:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: 1.5GHz Intel Pentium IV or better
    • RAM: 256 MB or more for XP and 1GB or more for Vista
    • Hard Disk: 8.5 GB or more free
    • Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 4 or better and it must be DirectX 9 compatible
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
    • DirectX 9.0c

The system requirements does not show that the Windows 7 operating system is supported by the game. So, I guess that there will be incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even if there will be any incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7, you can use the troubleshoot compatibility option to get rid of this problem. You have to let the system to find out the problems that the game is having with the operating system. This will set the operating system in the compatibility mode. It is also possible to do this setting by you yourself.

If you have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, there will be no incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7. The problems will only exist if you have done an upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system from some previous version. Many users who have done an upgradation are facing the issues. I am using a clean install of Windows 7 and running all softwares, applications and games without any issues.

The incompatibility issues of Age of Pirates 2 with Windows 7 can be solved by installing the compatibility tool for this game. You can get the same by downloading from the internet. Just remember that, you have to install it before the game is installed in the system. This will help to solve any problems that will take place with respect to the conflict of the game and the Windows 7 operating system.

Whar is wrong with you? It's only one game, and that game is bugging so hard, it can't run normal. Download better games, so u don't have to Restart or whatever your windows 7. I've got Windows 7 ultimate, and it's really good. But i don't restart it for a game that can't run normal. I rather download real fun games witch can run normal!! That's what i say to you!

Oh and i've got some pretty good games for you. For download nothing special, like Mount&blade: Warband, or Age of empires 3, or whatever game like Guild wars, but please don't reset...your windows. Play good game instead. The game age of pirates 2 i must admit it's a good game, BUT WHY THE ******* HELL DOES IT CRASH THAT MUCH? Anyway, enjoy the game, witch really work, and i mean really.

jrolveson124 Guest

any body played
    Mafia II Updated Exclusive Hands-On - Vito's New Life im a struck on level 3 can anybody help me.

isnt windows 7 vista service pack 3 in essence??