Thread: Opinions on Metro 2033 on Windows desktop

Opinions on Metro 2033 on Windows desktop

The Metro 2033 was just released yesterday. And I am thinking yo get it installed on my HP-Compaq desktop which runs Windows 7. I am looking forward to install a hand-full of new games on my computer and thus I need suggestion as to should I or should I not install Metro 2033 on my desktop. Please provide your opinions if anyone has played it on the game details.

Re: Opinions on Metro 2033 on Windows desktop

It is the year 2033rd and the earth is broken. Who broke it, we do not know exactly. We only know that there has been 20 years ago, an apocalyptic event. And that on the surface it looks now like Hempel's under the bed. This is why the survivors in the old subway tunnels are established. It is not as cuddly and full of mutants, but in 2033 we can not be choosers.

Metro 2033 is based on the novel by Dmitri Gluchowski- Dmitry who? .The science fiction series of the Russian author in Germany so far is still a secret. In contrast, Mother Russia is a shooting star of the scene - and quite rightly so, because the story is gripping, original and incredibly dense atmosphere. But it works also as a game? Yes it does. So you can go ahead and install the game.

Already during the first steps through the post-apocalyptic world, we find: Metro 2033 looks really good. The character models are detailed, the animation is buttery, the labyrinthine underground tunnels are really beautifully illuminated. In short: Metro is an interesting game. I have hardly played the game in Demo mode. But this is really exiting

I have not yet played the game but have read its preview and this is what I conclude of it. Our real adventure began quite despicable on a trolley. Together with three friends - all the chugging and armed to the teeth - we are through dark tunnels. Mutants? The calm will come and give us support. In contrast, we seem to be somehow immune to the beasts - and get strange visions that suggest that we want to help the blacks. What is it all about (and whether the blacks now are friend or foe), is one of the central puzzles of Metro 2033rd.

Well I am also going to purchase this game and I have googled few tips and information about this. As the game progresses, you will reach the surface - and see the 4A engine in its full, impressive splendor. The destroyed Moscow is perfectly staged. If we fight our way through ruined urban canyons, past dilapidated cars and depressing, deserted playgrounds, always the filter of our Gasmake in mind, we really feel part of the game world to comprehend the full extent of the apocalyptic disaster. Metro 2033 created an oppressive, authentic atmosphere, a feat not possible that many games.