Thread: Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Launcher Crashes

Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Launcher Crashes

I have this game Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Crashes , the game was running smoothly on my computer but recently there was a problem in launching this game. Whenever i try to launch this game i get an error message and the after some time the game crashes. My computer runs on Windows 7 32-bit, Radeon 4800-series which is the latest drivers. I have tried to close all the error but it was making my game unplayable and after that it shuts down. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Launcher Crashes

I have also faced same kind of problem with the dame game but i was able to solve it with the game develpoer who resides near by me. I don't know what he has done but he told me to do these things which are necessary to have a game with working fine on the computer. I think you need to check the video drivers and also check the update for the same. Try to re-install the game, and also you can even update directx with changing the resolution of your desktop.

I think you need to have "Patch 1.03 Rev 2" which should be downloaded on your computer as it has lots of fixes for different bugs and adds a number of fixes to the game. In this patch the online play has been added into all of the classic titles such as Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert. By this file you would not need to have the disc in the drive to play any of the games. The patch includes EA’s official Patch 1.01 and also Patch 1.02.

I think you need to uninstall this game and update your antivirus of your system and then after uninstalling please scan your system for the virus, i think it may be the problem of virus by which any of the files might have gone corrupted and in order to remove the infected you need to un-install the game. After uninstalling the game, clean your system and then install the game once again. ithink it may help you out.

Re: Crashing problem with Command and Conquer 4 launcher

I have been experiancing this problem and has the tendency to crash quite a bit frequently by Direct X errors of .dat errors. I also downloaded the latest patch file but it didnot helped me out. So i made some of the setting in my system in order to remove this crashing problem.
    1. Frst of all i disabled the internet connection through network connection setting.
    2. Afer that i disabled the anti-virus software which was running on my computer.
    3. Then i tried to run the game, and surprisingly the startd and i palyed it with no error.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever