Thread: Rayman 2 The Great Escape game for iphone

Rayman 2 The Great Escape game for iphone

I have Apple Iphone 3G and i am a great fan of games. I have all the latest gaming rig at my home with all the latest games on it. I bought this iphone to enjoy games on this phone as it supports all the games which are developed by most of the popular game developers. Yesterday one of my friend he told me about the latest new game which is called Rayman 2 The great escape, i want the brief information on this game and some user reviews.

Re: Rayman 2 The Great Escape game for iphone

The "Rayman" game is the world's famous video game icon which is back and ready for action. Play all the enjoyment of Rayman 2: The Great Escape. For the first time this game is developed in an iPhone or iPod Touch platform game, in this game every environment is fully rendered in 3D format. You can explore waterfalls, deep sea caves, and pirate hideouts which is a great feature in this game and you can enjoy this game on your iphone.

In this game you need to escape rayman form ruthless pirates that have invaded the Glades of Dreams to capture and enslave the Rayman's friends. You need to free all the Rayman's friends and reap the reward of their magical powers. You can also help Rayman to run, climb, swim, water-ski and even fly with his helicopter hair. You need to use the virtual stick by which you can control Rayman in all directions and can activate his magical powers.

You can have this game in $6.99 from itunes. If you wan then you can visit the official site of gameloft who is the developer of this game. I have this game and enjoying all its tricks and messions. This is the game which apple itunes was missing. Along with the other games this game looks, sounds and controls like a great game. YOu need to go on the itunes and form there you can have this game on your mobile phone.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have this game and playing it with the great feel. This is the best game that i have ever seen because its visuals are outstanding but the controls somewhat are unresponsive at times. As i have seen that during the second stage when i try to jump from lily pad to lily pad some of the jump button presses will get registered but more often. I tried rebooting my phone everytime but the same problem occurs, anyways as far as the game is concern it is awesome.