Thread: How to play Barbie Fashion Show: An Eye for Style game

How to play Barbie Fashion Show: An Eye for Style game

Hi everybody, I recently purchased new Dell desktop computer for my home use. I want to play Barbie Fashion Show: An Eye for Style video game on my computer. That's why I want information about this video game. I want some help to play this video game and what are the features and system requirements. Can anyone will help me about this video game?

Re: How to play Barbie Fashion Show: An Eye for Style game

This video game was initially called Barbie Fashion Show, it was on pc and released out in 2000. It is an outstanding video game and comes with many good features. This game brings you levels like fashion design, working on a assignment, etc. It is a good game where you get lot of benefits. You can simply enjoy the entire gameplay and you wont face any major issue in understanding the same. I think you must try it out first.

Every section is completely fleshed out; in the developed section - color, model and decals; accessories - hair and shoes; design choice - 5 males and 5 females to decide at the starting; runway - runway patterns, decoration, lighting; model position - choose position at different points in the walk. This is the wonderful video game for teen age girls and I think you will enjoy this game. This game is Barbie look like a fashion designer and a fashion show producer. This is compulsory to generate clothes, choose a field, its design, lighting, musical accompaniment, and diverse decorations. For every model (for girls and boys) require to select up and appropriate position, which they will take all through the passage of the runway.

Minimum System requirements:
    • Operating System: Windows XP
    • CPU: Pentium 2 1.0 GHz processor
    • Main memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Video card: 64 MB RAM
    • DirectX 9 - compatible sound card
    • HDD: 600 Mb free hard disk space

With boundless customization and inspired options, the possibilities are never-ending in Barbie Fashion Show an Eye for Style! Beginning concept to catwalk, you will plan the garments and accessories for your extremely own style line. Through 45 design challenges and fashion shows, to making your very own picture shot, you do it all! At the present you can place your personal mark on the fashion world!