Thread: Zombie Driver gaming issues

Zombie Driver gaming issues

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Zombie Driver into the system. The problem is whenever I try to execute the game it stops and then closes down. I do not know what could be the problem. Please do help me out so that i can make the things to work out for me. Thank you.

Re: Zombie Driver ganing issues

The game application may be giving the problem as the installer file may have some issue due to which it is giving such problems to the same. You need to check out that the installer file of the game is proper and has no issues appended to the same. This could be the reason for its such behavior. So it would be better that you reinstall the application and then look out for the change.

You can reinstall the game application by uninstalling the same from control panel. You need to navigate through the start menu to the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. After it is been done you then need to select the game application that is been installed. Now click on remove button and then restart the system. Now use a good copy of the application and then install the suite again.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out correctly. You need to update the drivers for the graphic card as well for the video cards that is been associated with the game to the system. As you are using Windows 7 as the operating system it is very much necessary that the application related to the same should be upgraded.

You need to upgrade the Direct X version of the system files that is been installed to the system. This is necessary that the application Direct X files should be updated to the latest edition for better gaming experience. Also there is an another alternative that you need to upgrade your memory in order to function he game in smooth way.

Run the system under safe mode option. This would then help out in making the things to execute the way needed. This is because the application needs to be work out with the services or the advanced settings that needs to be configured. As Windows 7 operating system been highly advance features has been initialized. So you need to look out for the same.