Thread: Tips for everyday planning and chaotic city life in Sims-III

Tips for everyday planning and chaotic city life in Sims-III

I am really impressed by the SIMS-III game which I am playing on my Dell- Alienware Aurora Desktop. The graphics are really the best I have ever seen. I have just installed the game yesterday night and before playing the game I will be glad if I can get some valuable tips on everyday planning and chaotic city life in SIMS-III. Also provide cheats if possible.

Sims 3- Chaotic city life

At the beginning of each game is the selection of Sims that you want to control. Here you have the option of either a ready-made household including family and thus to some extent with a prescribed level of difficulty to choose, or you choose to, with the character editor to create your own characters. The scope of possibilities is immense: from the swimsuit to the position and characteristics of the nose, you can take control of everything, but do not have to do, of course.

Creating Sims

The most necessary step in creating your Sims' is the name and five character traits that have a direct impact on the potential life wishes and ensure that the personal "game goal" for this sim. The character traits of your proteges are not cosmetic in nature, but fundamentally shape the way the game: A good natured, loving children gardener with a penchant for philanthropy will be brought under any circumstances, to dream of the empire of evil.

Re: Tips for everyday planning and chaotic city life in Sims-III

In The Sims 3, it is important to maintain relationships. Do not respond for some time on calls and invitations, or make themselves difficult, you will lose the status of "friend" at the appropriate Sim. You should therefore try to chat regularly, call, if you have no time for meetings. Both are time-saving, but completely fulfilled its purpose. Basically, this way you can play the whole game and your SIM character can only work from the house.

To enable the use of cheats,press Ctrl + Shift + C while playing the game. In the newly opened window, you can use the following cheats for The Sims III:
    • KaChing - 1,000 Simoleons
    • Motherlode - 50,000 Simoleons
    • MoveObject on / off - not movable objects move
    • family funds [Family name] # - Adds a specific family money added

If you have time, you should make your SIM take a bath. That takes longer than a shower, but in an excellent mood. Then you can make SIM character do something fun: the computer or watching TV for example. You never get bored going to work, because a good-mood bonus you perform significantly better performance.