Thread: Resident evil 6 schedule

Resident evil 6 schedule

When is Resident evil 6 scheduled? I want to know it, If anyone from you is having the details about it, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have search regarding this and not able to get the solution for it. If you are having any kind of details of the Resident evil 6 schedule then please provide that details to me.

Re: Resident evil 6 schedule

Hey, I am also searching for the same thing. I have search related to this, but not able to get the solution for it. I have search this on different sources and locations but it wont provide me any details about it. I don't think that it is possible to know the schedule of the Resident Evil 6 early. It will take more time as the game is in the development phase and it is not possible to launch it more faster.

Hey, I have come to know some of the details below:
    Resident Evil - 1996,
    Resident Evil 2 - 1998,
    Resident Evil 3 - 1999,
    Resident Evil 4 - 2005 and
    Resident Evil 5 - 2009.
    Resident Evil 6 - possibly in few years.
    Quiet interesting. I am also searching for the schedule of the Resident Evil 6, but I don't think we will able to get it early.

Hi, I am also searching for it. I don't think that it will going to be released early. You have to wait for many years also. As it is in development state, when it will complete its development, it will going to be provide the schedule. So, hope it will developed early and we able to play it as soon as possible. Till that time we must need to enjoy the Resident Evil 5.

Hello, I think you must need to check out the video for the Resident evil 6 schedule. I have come to know from my friend that there is a Video has been released from the Developer Company for the Resident evil 6 Trailer and from that video we can able to get the Resident evil 6 schedule. So, I think we all need to make use of that video and get to know the schedule.