Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Release Date

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Release Date

Hello, I have come to know that the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is releasing. I have search on different sources. But, I am not able to get the date on which this game is going to be released. If you are having any such information for the Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Release Date, then reply me as soon as possible. I am waiting for this game and want to know when it would going to be released.

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Release Date

Hello, I am also searching for the Release Date of Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I have come to know that it will be released soon. But, exact date is not available. I have tried to find out the date of releasing, but it is not possible for me also to get the solution for it. I have search on different gaming sites but they are also not having the releasing date of this. If you come to know it, then provide details to me also.

Hey, I am also searching for the same. But, I have come to know that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is going to be launch an the Personal Computer, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in this summer. This game will cost you for the around $15 and after that the player will able to play the game for the six hours of the two-player cooperative action. So, it would going to be enjoyment in the summer.

Hello, it is quiet interesting to know that the Square Enix announced their plans for their first game for the Lara Croft. The game is having the name as Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and we know that the name of the Tomb Raider is not present in the title as it it totally different game. And it is going to be released as a digital download game than a retail product. As we know that this game is going to be developed by the Crystal Dynamics, who is developer of the Tomb Raider games series. But, no one knows the date of release.

Hey, I have come to know that it will be released at the time of the Summer. And I think the date of the exact releasing is not possible early. As we are just come to know that it is going to be released and as we don't know the exact date, it totally depends on the company to when release the game. So, anyone come to know the release date just pass the reply as soon as possible.

jackbency Guest

This game certainly looks different so I am also waiting for Lara Croft and Guardian Game. I searched on Google and I came to know that Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will launch on the PC, Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation in Summer time. I can't wait to see it & play it.