Thread: Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen

Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen

Many of my friends had suggested that Arsenal of Democracy is a very superb game, so I bought the same. After installing it in my system, I am having a particular issue. The situation is that Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen. I need to know the system requirements of this game, so that I can know if my system has enough configuration or not to play the same. I am using Windows 7 operating system with Core2Duo processor and 2 GB RAM. I am awaiting for the suitable replies.

Re: Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen

Hello there, I guess that the problem of Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen is because of the Windows 7 operating system that you are using. The game may not be supporting this particular operating system. Run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and check if this game is compatible or not with the system. If it is incompatible, then there are no solutions that can be used.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen, then you must have not installed the game properly in the system. the error that has been occurred must have been skipped by the system and this may be the reason why it did not alert you about the same. Try reinstalling the game and your problem will be solved. I will suggest you to try the installation from another setup of the same.

Windows 7 uses a lot of graphics resources and the main reason for this are the built-in gadgets and the themes that this operating system has. This is the reason why Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen. So, it is recommended that all these gadgets should be stopped and you switch to the Aero theme of that is also available with the operating system and then, try starting the game.

Following are the system requirements of Arsenal of Democracy:
    • Operating Systems: Windows 2000 or Windows XP or better
    • Processor: 1.0GHz Athlon/Pentium 3 or better
    • RAM: 256 MB or more
    • Hard Disk: 1.5 GB or more free
    • Graphics Card: Windows or DirectX Compatible
    • Sound Card: Windows or DirectX compatible
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0 or higher

From the above information, you can know why Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen.

You can try setting the operating system in the compatibility mode when the game runs and this will help you if Arsenal of Democracy exits by giving black screen. This can be done by using the troubleshoot compatibility option. You will have to let the system to check out the errors that the game is having when it runs in the system. You can also specify the problems that you are finding when it runs in Windows 7.