Thread: Bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2

Bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2

Hello friends, I am searching for some method that will allow me to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 and the game requires that the system must be connected to the internet while the game is played. If the internet goes off while the game is played, then the player is simply kicked of the game. The Ubisoft is using this DRM scheme in many of the games. I do not have an internet connection and I am very curious to play the game.

Re: Bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2

Hello there, the solution to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2 is to buy or download the pirated versions of the games that is available on the internet. This security or problem that the users who do not have an internet connect are facing have been solved by the hackers by cracking the same. So, installing such game setups will solve the problem.

The main point that should be considered to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2 while playing with the pirated version is that the Ubisoft launcher should not be used. Also, there are some other files are given by the pirates, so that modification is done and the users can play the game that requires an internet connection without having the same.

As mentioned in the above posts, it is very simple to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2 with the help of the softwares that is given in the pirated versions of the game. This same method id been used recently in many of the released games like Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic too. I have experienced by playing the pirated version of the game and hence, I can assure you that this trick works.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello again, thank you for providing me with the technique to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2, since I was not aware about the same. Can anyone tell me the name of the particular software, that is being used for this purpose, that is cracking the security of the game. Please help me with this last information and thank you once again advance.

It is advised that you should not ask such for such information on this forums as it is not legal to mention them. To bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2, you will have to buy the cracked version of the game. I guess that you will not get the software separately for the same. Also, you need the files that the hackers have provided for playing the game without the internet.

abishek Guest
    i bought white edition and i cant play it as i do not have an internet connection, i am looking for a crack and have found one crack and it does'nt work.

Quote Originally Posted by nayfnayf View Post
    i bought white edition and i cant play it as i do not have an internet connection, i am looking for a crack and have found one crack and it does'nt work.
    Get the original version of the game by purchasing it with some $$ and install and run it and all be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    Get the original version of the game by purchasing it with some $$ and install and run it and all be fine.
    I forgot to mention that I do not have an Internet connection on my computer I want to play this game so badly without the Internet so I can either wait for ubisoft to hopefully come to their senses and make a patch that will rid us of this drm or I could get a patched exe and use that to play offline right?

I forgot to mention that I do not have an Internet connection on my computer I want to play this game so badly without the Internet so I can either wait for ubisoft to hopefully come to their senses and make a patch that will rid us of this drm or I could get a patched exe and use that to play offline right?
    In that case, once Ubisoft releases patch to play Assassin's Creed offline then only you would be able to play this game without internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by amol21 View Post
    In that case, once Ubisoft releases patch to play Assassin's Creed offline then only you would be able to play this game without internet connection.
    are they going to release a patch? if so, when?

Bah im sick of waiting for ubisoft to stop wasting my time with this stupid scheme that does not let me play this game that I bought with my HARD EARNED money. I have had this game since march 4th and have been unable to play it, I have tried many cracks and NONE OF THEM WORK. Can someone e-mail me a link to a WORKING crack please!? My e mail is nayfnayf@hotmail.com
    Well to be honest, I also agree why people who bought this game cannot play it, just cause for the sake of security measures or to avoid piracy, Ubisoft shouldn't had done this on the very first place. What we can do is stop playing games with such protections cause every now and then we dont want to be tortured even after buying this game originally and waiting to get it working.

Ah I see what you mean, they are slowley killing pc gaming with stuff like this the drm doesn't affect the pirates cuz they can bypass it. I think I might as well pirate assassins creed 2 then HOPEFULLY I can play without using the Internet (i don't have it).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boo Bear View Post
    As mentioned in the above posts, it is very simple to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2 with the help of the softwares that is given in the pirated versions of the game. This same method id been used recently in many of the released games like Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic too. I have experienced by playing the pirated version of the game and hence, I can assure you that this trick works.
    U are full of shit buddy.
    If its so easy to bypass DRM, then why don,t u make a working crack?
    The razor1911 team haven,t got a working crack.
    The skidrow team is still hacking, and u say it,s easy.
    Let,s face facts here, there is no working crack.
    No one hasn,t hacked the game, but at the end of this month there probably would be a working crack.

Bah im sick of waiting for ubisoft to stop wasting my time with this stupid scheme that does not let me play this game that I bought with my HARD EARNED money. I have had this game since march 4th and have been unable to play it, I have tried many cracks and NONE OF THEM WORK. Can someone e-mail me a link to a WORKING crack please!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman22 View Post
    Hello there, the solution to bypass Ubisoft's DRM to play Assassin's Creed 2 is to buy or download the pirated versions of the games that is available on the internet. This security or problem that the users who do not have an internet connect are facing have been solved by the hackers by cracking the same. So, installing such game setups will solve the problem.
    Sorry pall, there is no such a thing as working crack on the internet for this game.
    So if u want to play now, buy the game or wait till the end of this month, when there will hopefully be a working crack.

Hey Guys Im new to this and would like to know if anyone can help me with playing assasins creed 2 offline on steam atm i have over $9000NZD on my bill.
    for my internet connection using mobile broadband. I cant stop playing assasins creed and would like to play it offline im using windows 7 thanks dudes

michael

Quote Originally Posted by mhyke004 View Post
    Hey Guys Im new to this and would like to know if anyone can help me with playing assasins creed 2 offline on steam atm i have over $9000NZD on my bill.
    for my internet connection using mobile broadband. I cant stop playing assasins creed and would like to play it offline im using windows 7 thanks dudes
    You will need to download the Assassin's Creed 2 offline emulator and install it in your pc and then you will also need values.db file which is encrypted with the all the data's of the game that is required.

Read about Assassin's Creed 2 offline emulator topic here - How to play missions in assassin's creed 2 with offline emulators

And then also read and download latest values.db file from here - values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen