Thread: Issues while Playing Endwar

Issues while Playing Endwar

Sup gamers, I have recently installed Tom clancy's Endwar game on my computer which is running on Windows 7 operating system but I am not able to play the game. Everytime I start the game, the game starts loading and then quits midway. I cant figure out what is causing the problem and hence need your help in solving the issue. Therefore if anybody is facing similar Issues while Playing Endwar then please share some information about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Issues while Playing Endwar

Windows 7 does not support all the games which are supported by earlier versions of the operating system. If the game is not supported by the operating system then the game will either not run or will give some problems while running. The list of all the games which are supported by Windows 7 operating system is available on the official website. Check the list and see if the game is listed in it or not. If the game is not supported then there is nothing much you can do about it.

Check if the drivers for the display adapters are installed and working properly on the computer. All the devices which are connected to the computer, require a set of drivers to be installed on the computer, in order to work properly. If the appropriate drivers are not installed then the device will not work properly. To check if the graphic drivers are installed and working properly, right click on My computer and then select device manager. Highlight the display adapter. If there are any caution signs then follow the troubleshooting procedure. If the troubleshooting does not help, then try and update the graphics driver and see if it works.

Try running the game in compatibility mode. All the versions of the operating system which are released after Windows XP have compatibility mode. In compatibility mode all the applications which worked in earlier versions of the operating system can be executed successfully on the new version of the operating system. To run the game in compatibility mode, right click on the game icon and select properties. Go to the compatibility tab and then select the option which says "Run the game in compatibility mode" and select the version of the operating system. Click on Apply and then try and run the game. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks for replying to the post really fast. I followed your suggestion and started the game in compatibility mode. The game runs smoothly on the computer now. I got a save file of the last level of the game from my friend and loaded it on my computer. It worked and I completed the game but I didnt like the ending part of the game and have an excellent idea for the perfect end for the game. Therefore I want to know How to submit game idea to Ubisoft? If anybody knows how to contact the developers then please let me know.

I am glad that the solution worked for you. To submit your game ideas to Ubisoft , you will have to work for them. The only way to submit your ideas it to keep looking on the Career page and see if there is any position vacant. Apply for it and attach your game idea with it. If its worth it, they will consider it but usually they dont bother on looking at the ideas as they receive many ideas from all the gamers around the world. Try your luck and see if they accept your idea. Best of luck.