Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

You should search for the videos for this on Youtube and watch that. Then you will get the idea that how you can do that. This will be the best way because you can see that what you will have to do exactly. I hope that you will get the answer from there.

safira218 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by awenawen View Post
    Anyone have sequence 11 (or nearby) save game file ( or maybe 10 or 12, i remember i was collecting 30 codex page and i am going to search 'the staff' at Rome) or before this sequence? i lost mine due power failure at my house when starting the game at Roma. it tottally ruin my day ... please share. thanks..
    Hello Memory 7: Cheats Never Prosper mission (defeat every openest while fighting in the ring i defeat 2 fighters but the third one dose not coming in the ring....... and i cannot hit him ............it look like some kind of error there r the save games and also i cannot obtained the last stone mean assassin at the catacombs when i collect the last 6 stone i there is window on the ground when he jump the screen became with
    Last edited by Kunal; 22-02-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

Im having a hard time with this one. I installed a new HD in my PC and the Assasin Creed 2. Im trying to return to my save point on my old HD. I copied the files in 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed II\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\YWxhbmNoYW54\4' to the new HD.

My saved game is not there.

give me file of assassin creed 2 save file of sequnce 8 memory 4

sad Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

Quote Originally Posted by danyalzulfquar View Post
    give me file of assassin creed 2 save file of sequnce 8 memory 4
    if any 1 hav save files near to sequence 8(sequence 7 or even 6), em now about to play sequence 8 memory 3.. pls upload pls.. sos

i was playing ac2 all these days and suddenly 2 days ago when i went to load the game it said - ' Damaged Save File'... and it wont freakin load! i was in memory sequence 8! please help me with this! is there a way to fix or will i have to download sequence 8 and continue!

invalid link

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatedragon96 View Post
    invalid link
    Which link are you talking about that is invalid? I can download each and every save game file from this same topic. Could you please specify in detail about the problem that you are facing? There is also a walkthrough of Assassin's Creed 2 game made on this forum which might help you, just search for it incase if the link is not working for you.

save game files from sequence 1 to 14
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dinsh View Post
    It seems to be a bug in the game or missing values. Hence donwload the latest values.db file from here for assassins creed 2. It contains all values, even submission fully activated. If by chance, you encounter any problems then try to restart missions again, it will be fixed.
    dinsh million of thanks for you your values.db files was helping me iam getting stuck on sequence 4 memory 5 and i updated my values.db after that my game is continuing

Can someone post for save game sequence 1 memory 7.. and btw i cant seem to download any attached file here.. i use orbit downloader and anyway i tried downloading using mozilla browser didnt work.. im downloading chrome now..
    ----
    The problem was when I was doing "Beat The Cheat" it crashes everytime i almost get to 50 or below to "whatshisname" .. it crashes to desktop i tried aborting mission then doing it again still the same results...

Quote Originally Posted by J0ck3r View Post
    Can someone post for save game sequence 1 memory 7.. and btw i cant seem to download any attached file here.. i use orbit downloader and anyway i tried downloading using mozilla browser didnt work.. im downloading chrome now..
    ----
    The problem was when I was doing "Beat The Cheat" it crashes everytime i almost get to 50 or below to "whatshisname" .. it crashes to desktop i tried aborting mission then doing it again still the same results...
    First of, can you tell us what is your computer specifications? Is your graphics driver up to date or the latest one installed? What error cod do you get after the crashing of the game. I have tested downloading the Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game from this thread from internet explorer browser and it is downloading perfectly. You will need to uninstall the orbit downloader it seems cause that might be the problem not letting you to download.

SPECS :
    ATI RADEON HD 4600 Series
    Intel Core i7-2600K CPU@ 3.40 GHz 3.40 GHz
    RAM: 4GB(USABLE 2GB)
    SYSTEM TYPE : 32bit OS
    WINDOWS 7 Starter.
    As far as i know this wont be a problem because I can play SP Conviction w/o any problems.
    __
    And Yeah I tried dl'ing with google chrome and it downloaded fine.. uninstalling orbit right now..

Hi. I lost all my saves (my HD just explote) does some1 have a save for memory 8 i think (i just have the mask from Da Vinci) or some part in Venecia, i just dont want to do it all from the begining. Please....

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatedragon96 View Post
    save game files from sequence 1 to 14
    Thank you!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast