Thread: System hangs when Takeda 3 is started

System hangs when Takeda 3 is started

Hello everyone, I am having a problem in my system with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that my system hangs when Takeda 3 is started. I cannot understand why this is happening. Is the compatible with the Windows 7 operating system? Please help me with the system requirements of this game. I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: System hangs when Takeda 3 is started

If the system hangs when Takeda 3 is started, then this must be an incompatibility issue that the game must be having with the operating system. I am using the compatibility tool for the particular softwares and applications that are having incompatibility issues in my system with Windows 7. You will have to search for such a tool for Takeda 3 on the internet. If you get the same, then install it before the game is installed.

It is possible that the system hangs when Takeda 3 is started because the game was not properly installed. So, it is required that you install the game by closing all the applications and programs that are run in your system. You must have run such applications and programs while installation because of which you must have got the problems. So, re-installation will hopefully solve the problem.

I am using a dual boot system to handle such problems. So, the only thing that you have to do if the system hangs when Takeda 3 is started is to install another operating system in a different drive in your computer. By this method, you will be able to select which operating system to start. I suggest you to install Windows Vista as the other operating system. This will help you to probably solve the problems.

I am giving below the system requirements of Takeda 3:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista
    • Processor: Intel Pentium IV processor with a clock frequency of 3.0 GHz or AMD XP 3000 + or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or more
    • Graphic Card: NVIDIA 7300 GS or better / ATI X1600 or better with 265 MB or more video memory
    • DirectX 9.0c
    • Sound card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

So, after looking at the above information that has been provided, you can understand why your system hangs when Takeda 3 is started.
    Last edited by robodude; 07-03-2010 at 12:39 AM.

I think that there is a problem in the setup of the game because of which the system hangs when Takeda 3 is started. The setup must have become corrupt because of which it must have not installed properly in the system. The only way to get rid of this problem is to install the same game from another setup. I have seen many users facing such problems because of corrupt setups.