Thread: Napoleon: Total War gameplay information for Windows Vista

Napoleon: Total War gameplay information for Windows Vista

Last week I have got the Napoleon: Total War game. I was not able to install it as I had an issue with my graphic card which now I have replaced. I am going to install the Napoleon: Total War on my Compaq Presario desktop which has runs on Windows Vista platform. But before that I would like to get some information on the gameplay.

Re: Napoleon: Total War gameplay information for Windows Vista

Almost a year after the release of Empire puts Creative Assembly with Napoleon: Total War, presenting to us the next installment in the popular and successful strategy saga. Not a few have been attempted in the history of the Corsican and almost the same number, often at high levels, failed. For me this is a must play game. And yes it does supports Windows Vista.

It all starts with the small, insignificant Napoleon. Humiliated by his classmates and raised in the shadow of his father. It is growing in him not only the resentment against authority, but also the wish of his beloved homeland to rule at some point. He looked in awe at his greatest idol, the camp-Hannibal. That in Napoleon: Total War will help to become even more famous than the most powerful enemy of Rome.

Fans of Empire will feel quickly at home in Napoleon: Total War. Much has not changed, namely, if they are equal to driving a whole empire now seen to be more accessible and easier. Still it makes sure that your subjects well, decides on taxes and the buildings that are built in each city. Because of the usually not very rich state budget you must often make important decisions. But still it has a very well crafted gameplay.

The game runs well on all Windows operating system from Windows XP service Pack 2 till the latest Windows 7 and that also includes Windows Vista. Your creativity is concerned with the captaincy of your armies, no limits. The actual commander come in Napoleon: Total War but less so forceful. They are vulnerable and not really suited for close combat. But special skills may be decisive when they are in a critical moment as the morale of your troops to strengthen or weaken the enemy. In contrast to the previous one is frequently Empire forced to switch to the subtle battle mode.