Thread: The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7

The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7

Hello, I do not know whether The Tomorrow War is compatible or not with Windows 7. But, after installation of the game, The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7. I do not understand why this is happening even after the installation had completed without any problems. Does anyone know about the solutions that can be used in this case? If yes, please reply soon.

Re: The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7

The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7 because the game must not be supporting the operating system that you are using. Have you tried the compatibility mode? Use the troubleshoot compatibility option that is available when you right-click on the icon of the game. You can specify the errors that you are finding when the game runs in the system. You can also let the system to do these settings.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7 is just another problem that has been encountered in this particular operating system. This is why many users suggest that upgradation or installation to this particular operating system should be avoided. Windows XP and Windows Vista are better than Windows 7 as there are no such incompatibility issues with those operating systems.

I use 2 operating systems in my computer, that is Windows XP and Windows 7. This means that I have made my computer a dual boot system. So, when I find that any software or application is incompatible with the Windows operating system, then I just have to restart the computer and load into the other operating system to run the same. You can use this same technique if The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7.

Given below are the system requirements of this game and you can know what is the problem in your system because of which he Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Processor: 2.4GHz or better
    • RAM: 512 MB or more
    • Video Card: 128MB ATi 9600, nVidia 5600 or equivalent
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible
    • Hard Disk: 7 GB free
    • DirectX 9.0

The Tomorrow War does not load in Windows 7 because the security features in this operating system may be blocking it from getting started. This may not be any problem of incompatibility. This problem can be solved by using the "Run as Administrator" option. You have to right-click on the icon of the game to get this option. It will force the game to start in the system.