Thread: Insufficient memory causes game lagging problem

Insufficient memory causes game lagging problem

As i have seen a problem which causes problem when i play any kind of game on my computer. I am facing an error which is related to my hard drive which shows an incorrect amount of free space. I can say as I have 16 GB of free space on my C: drive and it show that there is a 5-6 GB for free space. It was changed i installed the AvP demo game which i have already removed from the computer. I did many things to solve this problem but i was unable to solve this problem, if anyone knows then suggest me some sort of solution.

Re: Insufficient memory causes game lagging problem

I think you need to scan your computer with the updated antivirus which can help you to solve your problem and if you want then you can see the updation for your antivirus on the interent and check after scanning which file is causing this kind of problem in your computer. I think it may be the virus problem which you would have infected your system from a malacious file, it is not a game problem according to me.

I think you need to enable hibernation in your system. Hibernation is a file in your system which takes up the space so that you can store your session on the hard drive it means that you can resume it quickly. The space which is taken by it is two gigs of space and it can be deleted with the use of Disk Cleanup which can be done by going on the Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools. It will probably clean up some or more space from the drive.

If you want then you can also try downloading "Advanced SystemCare" for Free and install in your computer. If is used to clwan all the junk files and folders which unnecessarily take space in the drive of the computer. It slo help our computer to run faster by cleaning all the waste stuffs. You can download it from the official site of the product name for free and see wheather this application helps your computer to solve the problem.

If your problem is not solved and you are facing same kind of problem agian and again then the last option is to format you computer and re-install your windows xp. This is the best way by which you can get rid from any kind of prblem which is related to your computer. Beacuse most of the problem they are unsolvable and unremovalbe form the computer. If you don't want to waste your time then just implement my opinion.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever