Thread: Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus

Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus

I am having a problem in my system with a game that I have recently bought. The situation is that Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus. I cannot understand why this is happening, since the setup is a new one and hence, it cannot be corrupt. So, if anyone knows the problem that is causing this, please help me with the solutions that can be used in this situation. Please help me with the system requirements of this game too.

Re: Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus

Hello there, it does not matter even if you may have bought the game recently, since it is possible that a corrupt setup must have been copied to the disc that you bought. So, this can be a reason why Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus. The problem can be understood only if you exchange the disc and then, try to install it again in your system.

The Guns of Icarus has setups for 2 operating systems. One is for MAC and the other for the Windows operating systems. So, I guess that you must have accidentally purchased the setup that has been made for the MAC OS. This may be the problem why Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus. Make it sure that you buy a setup that supports Windows.

I am providing you the system requirements of the game and you may understand why Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus:
    • Operating Systems: Windows XP or later
    • Processor: 2 GHz or better
    • RAM: 512MB and more
    • Hard Disk: 100 MB free
    • GPU Dedicated Video Card with 128MB of Video Memory

If Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus, then this may be a problem that the game is having with the Windows 7 operating system. This is why it is always suggested that you keep another operating system like Windows XP installed in your system. So, if you find any incompatibility problems in Windows 7, you will just have to start the system with Windows XP. So, you will have to make your computer a dual boot to solve the problem.

Have you tried to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when the game runs in the system? So, you will have to use the option of troubleshoot compatibility if Windows 7 does not recognize setup of Guns of Icarus. You can let the system find out the problems that the game is having when it runs in the system and you can also specify the errors that you are finding when it runs in Windows 7.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever