Thread: Suggestion for Top PC Games

Suggestion for Top PC Games

Hi,
    I am looking for some suggestion in top pc game released withing some time. I had searched on several sites but there they offers games which are quiet old. I am looking for some recent releases along with their walkthroughs. If possible I will choose out some from the collection. This includes all types of game weather a strategy based or fps. What will you recommend for the same.

Re: Suggestion for Top PC Games

I will stick with GTA IV, a game so rich, fun and monumental it would almost forget all the blockbusters released recently. Whether this applies to vehicle crossings and phases on foot, the game has eliminated most bugs, to provide a coherent physics engine and under-performing. This means that the tasks clearly gaining in intensity, pushing the boundaries of what the series has offered so far.
    Click here for Walkthrough and Tips
    Grand Theft Auto IV PC Cheats, walkthroughs or guide
    GTA IV: The Lost and Damned walkthrough, guide and tip
    GTA The Ballad of Tony Gay Preview

Have you tried Venetica. It is usual in this kind of game, it runs not a hero but a heroine. Her name is Scarlett. It is an orphan from a small mountain village near Venice. She lived a nightmare the day when her fiance falls under the blows of mysterious assailants. It is then brought her to Venice to kill the five immortals who threaten the balance of the world. His late father then gives him the power to access the Beyond when she wants.
    Click here for the game Guide

Resident Evil 5 still a very good game, graphically and nothing to say is very beautiful. Gameplay side, it is a paste of 4 but this is my opinion for this game perfect scenario would have the benefit of a little more attention but it still leaves the track. Resident Evil 5 will not be unanimously given some biases, but if you can overlook some wanderings of gameplay you have a great time of game two. The adventure is long, exciting, full of good ideas and scenes cults share before a magisterial achievement
    Resident Evil 5 Walkthrough

For all those who have spent hours on the Total War series, Napoleon Total War is probably the result of it with one of the greatest strategists and genius of war, Napoleon. This new edition will enable you to monitor the political and military life of General Bonaparte also allow you to measure himself and his French army in embodying the choice, England, Prussia, Austria or Russia.
    Walkthrough :
    http://www.techarena.in/guide/29741-...alkthrough.htm

I will recommend you got get BioShock 2 for that. The game is based ona story of central character Ryan. BioShock was very focused on Ryan - an idealist who had built a city on the ocean floor to house people for whom work is the salary, a city where any God or government could not find them, tax them and harass them. BioShock 2 begins when you take control of one of the first Big Daddies, a prototype called Delta, which must find its way into a Rapture where 10 years have gone in search of Eleanor, the Little Sister when he was bound.
    Bioshock 2 guide