Thread: Where to get EFT for EVE online.

Where to get EFT for EVE online.

Hi,
    I am playing EVE online game. I had found that there is new update called EFT is out now. I had tried to locate the on the official site of EVE online but there is no such things found. But there was a discussion for the same on the forums. Where can I download the same and after that what it offers to me. What is a EFT actually and what it is used for.

Re: Where to get EFT for EVE online.

The most known issue for EFT is that when you swap the T3 subsystem then either offline or online it is possible to add up more turret or launchers to the ship that can be used afterward. But in the same case it becomes impossible to add more weapons if the ship if already loaded with excessive weapons. So here you can do nothing. Click here to download

In some cases the Mining Foreman Mindlink does not applies to the bonus. So if you want the mining yield bonus to work on then you have to use the character editor and use the same as Squad\Wing\Fleet Commander. In normal game only 5 gas cloud harvester are activated at one time with maximum skills but after applying EFT you can increase that to 6.

I had applied EFT and found some issues while using the interface of the same. First the auto -hide is bit irritating. The option compare to the menu and other things are well than others. The EFT is equipped with the API system. This API offers an search and updates for players which is needed for their skill information. There is also a list of modules. This modules are related to the statistic and ship bonuses.

EFT or EVE Fitting Tool is an premiere Ship Fitting Tool. By this program you can test and try your space ship fitting and thus this helps you to determine which is the best fit for you. You can test and fine tune the best capabilities of your need. It is a very famous tool due to it number of options provides that includes the ability to determine the effects of wormholes, remote repping, boosters, etc.

In EFT you will get the entire list of ships which are currently available for fitting. The best part of this is that it is compatible with numerous Eve resources. For example the EveMon and Battleclinic. This gives you an ability to identify gang effects. In other words EFT gives you benefit of browsing the game selection menu where you can customize your ship as per your usage and thier DPS quality.