Thread: Unable to signin on playstation network

Unable to signin on playstation network

Hi everyone
    I am using Play station3 at my home and when regularly play game on it, i also use my play station network to lay games on server by going online. I have a different internet connection and that runs perfectly but there was a problem when i tried to login on the network. I was getting a message saying that "error 80710B23 has occurred" and it won't let me to login to the playstation network, i don't know what to do please help me to solve this problem. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to signin on playstation network

You can do the following things which i did when i was facing same kind of problem with my playstation network. You need to unplug the modem from the playstation and remove the battery out of it if there is one and you can make sure that there is no other power supply in the modem and completely leave unpluged for atleast two minutes. After doing that one more time plugin the cable into the playstation and then you can power up the modem. By this method you can be able to login to your network without any kind of error.

If you find this kind of problem then you need to contact the playstation people they can help you out with your problem to solve it. You can also go online and check by going on the official site of playstation where you can find all the information on your account and hoe to truobleshoot when you face a problem in signin. Don't be worried this is not the permanent problem with you as most of the times the server is down and this kind of problem are faced by most of the people.

I also have the similar kind of problem, i am only allowed to play for five to ten minutes and stops before the connection gets interrupt and automatically i sign out, i came to a point that what would be causing this error and i found some possibilities like

• There may be a cellphone tower near which would be causing an interruption.
    • The internet would not be strong enough
    • You need strong internet
    • Ther may be something wrong with the wires connected to the ps
    • Or it might be the reason that the ethernet cable would be broken
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There may be a possible of some wrong information which would be given by you when you try to login to the network. If you want then you can check your login name and your password, i think you might have missed something there, make sure that you don't forget your password thing, most of the time it is the simple issue but the people think that it is a big problem and it is related to the network. If you think then you can try one more time by putting the correct login id and password and i belive that it will work for you.