Thread: Cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7

Cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7

I am having a problem with this particular game in my system. The case is that I cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7. I was able to install this game in my system without any problems, that is there were no errors while installing this game in my system. So, I cannot understand why this game is not able to load. Please provide the system requirements of this game with your solutions.

Re: Cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7

If you cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7, then this mus be an incompatibility of this game with the operating system. You should run the hardware and software wizard in your system, since this is a tool that lists the softwares, applications, games and programs that are installed in your system and that are incompatible with the operating system. If it shows as incompatible, then the problem is clear.

I guess that there must have been an installation problem, that the system must not have prompted and this may be the reason why you cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7. The only solution to this problem is to reinstall this game and make sure that you do not run any applications and programs in its background. This will help to solve the problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You should have a look at the system requirements for the game if you cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7:
    Minimum:
    • Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2)/Microsoft Windows Vista
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2 Ghz/AMD XP 2200+
    • RAM: 1GB
    • Hard Disk: 650 MB free
    • 128 MB DirectX 9c compatible card/ nVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT/or ATI equivalent, Pixel Shader 3.0 Compatible
    • DirectX(R) 9 compatible sound card
    • Internet connection

Recommended:
    • Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 2)/Microsoft Windows Vista
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    • RAM: 1 GB
    • Hard Disk: 2 GB free
    • 256 MB DirectX(R) 9c compatible card/ nVIDIA GeForce 7900/ ATI Radeon(R) X1850 or better
    • DirectX(R) 9 compatible sound card
    • Internet connection

I guess that you will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode if you cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7. You will have specify the problems that you are finding when the game runs in the operating system or you can let the system to find the errors that the game is having when it runs in Windows 7. If you find the settings ok, then just apply them for the future.

The compatibility tool of this game can help if you cannot start Bionic Commando Rearmed in Windows 7. Such tools have been released for some of the applications, softwares and games that are incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I am using such tools to solve many such incompatibility issues in my system with Windows 7. So, I am sure that it can solve the problem.