Thread: Metro 2033 game for xbox 360

Metro 2033 game for xbox 360

Have you played the game metro 2033. What is the game about and what are the best features of this game. I am getting a CD of the game on an online shop at reasonable rate. I want to buy the same but before buying just want to test the game functions and features. Is it a first person shooting game. How is the graphic output of the game.

Re: Metro 2033 game for xbox 360

It is a space adventure game. The story is like this. The universe within which the lead character in that Metro 2033 is mainly underground. We are in Moscow and after a nuclear disaster, the term "cold war" was in full swing. Indeed, the Russian capital is now taken in a matrix of ice. Life is all the more impossible that mutants have emerged. True tawny beasts, winged or legged, they endanger the lives of those who dare to venture outdoors.

Metro In 2033, the surface air is responsible for toxic vapors that are as dangerous as the wildlife area, even if they kill more slowly. No way to make three steps without a gas mask. Faced with such adversity, nothing very surprising that the few survivors of the disaster are refugees in the metro network.hey have invested a single channel of a maze that, for the game has been faithfully reproduced from the network that currently runs the bases of Moscow.

One of the main engines of the game is the harshness of the world he described. OK, you can be split in two by a monster all teeth and claws as
    soon as you exit a station. Okay, it is also possible that you die bulging eyes and drooling lips because of too many battles have destroyed your gas mask or above the horrors that you have ripped.

But where we feel that the world of Metro 2033 is not really the land of Noddy is when we learn that the main currency in force in the few stores in these stations are bullets. And ammunition are extremely rare. It is thus found quickly before an interesting dilemma: Either I like a lunatic and I saved my skin here and now with relative ease, either I'm more use of my knife.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The strangest thing is that the character that leads will not be long to realize that occasionally enter a trance and sees the ectoplasm. What did they want? This question will remain unresolved until the exit of Metro 2033. Incidentally, it is in the system improved weapons found anything that would resemble or indirectly with elements of role play. As you said earlier, is really minimal.

nykonoleh Guest

Metro 2033 is based on the cult Russian. In the Xbox 360 game from THQ you adopt the role of hero Artyom, one of the last humans on Earth after a world shattering cataclysmic event.
    Features Of The Metro 2033.
    * Metro 2033 is a gripping, atmospheric first person shooter experience powered by cutting edge technology
    * Witness the everyday horrors of a broken society living in constant fear
    * Brave the darkness of the tunnels, where mutants hunt their prey and ghostly spirits lurk
    * Explore the desolate city-surface, trusting your gas mask and rifle to protect you from a poisoned world and the creatures that roam there
    * Steel your nerve and prepare to face the terrors that await