Thread: Can NBA 2K10 be played in Windows 7

Can NBA 2K10 be played in Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I want to know that can NBA 2K10 be played in Windows 7. I have heard that there are many incompatibility issues with this operating system. So, is there are measures that can be used to solve such issues? What if I get problems while playing the game. Please help me with suitable replies.

Re: Can NBA 2K10 be played in Windows 7

I do not think that there will be problems while playing games in Windows 7. That means it is possible that NBA 2K10 can be played in Windows 7. I am using a dual boot system with Windows XP and Windows 7. I have been experienced that many of the games that were showing problems in Windows XP like black screen and all were not seen in Windows 7. It means that Windows 7 is the best for playing all sorts of games.

There may be problems when NBA 2K10 be is played in Windows 7, since the system requirements that are shown below does not show that Windows 7 is supported or not:
    • Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
    • Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
    • RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
    • Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or greater / NVIDIA 6600 or greater
    • DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0
    • Hard Disk: 10.5 GB or more free

There will be no problems when NBA 2K10 will be played in Windows 7, but you will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode. This can be done by troubleshooting the game. This troubleshooting has to be done with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option. The system can be let to found the problems that the game is having with the operating system. It is also possible to do these settings by you manually.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

NBA 2K10 be cannot be played in Windows 7 directly. You will have to search the internet for the compatibility tool for this particular game. Then, install this tool before you install the game in the system. I have been using this same technique to get rid of the incompatibility issues that I have been finding in my system with Windows 7. So, I am sure that this will solve your problem.

It can be checked that NBA 2K10 can be played in Windows 7 by yourself. For this you will have to install the game first and after that the hardware and software tool has to be run in the system. So, if there are any problems with this game in Windows 7, then this particular tool will list this game as incompatible. If it is shown that this game is compatible, then you will have no problems while playing.