Thread: Can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7

Can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7

I have seen the trailer for the game, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat and I am very curious to play this game. I want to know that can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7, since I am using this operating system. It would be helpful if someone provides me with the system requirements of this game. Please provide the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: Can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7

You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system to check that can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7 or not. This is tool that lists the programs, softwares, applications and other components in the system that are incompatible. If it shows as compatible for this game after installing it, then it will work without any problems.

The system requirements of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat are as shown below. Looking at that you can know that if you can S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7 or not:
    MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
    • RAM: 512 MB
    • 128 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA GeForce 5700 / ATI Radeon 9600

RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 / AMD 64 X2 5600+
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card / nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX / ATI Radeon HD 4850

The run as administrator option will help for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat run well in Windows 7. This is an option that helps to get rid of the incompatibility issues that some programs have with this operating system and mainly forces the particular program to run in the system. You can get this option by right-clicking on the icon of the particular application or program.

I think that S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat will run well in Windows 7, since I am experienced that many of the games that had problems in Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems had run fine in Windows 7. I am using a dual boot system and I suggest you to use the same. This is because whenever you will have any incompatibility issue in one operating system, it can be solved by loading into the other.

If S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat does not run well in Windows 7, then I advice you to use the option for troubleshoot compatibility that sets the operating system in the compatibility mode. You can let the system to find the problems that this game is having with the operating system. It is also possible for you to specify the errors that you are finding. This will help to solve the problem, if any.