Thread: Tropico 3 game freezed when executed

Tropico 3 game freezed when executed

Hello I have a desktop machine that is installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I do not know what could have happened? But I have installed a game that is Tropico 3 into the system and it freezes whenever been executed. Please help me out so that I can make the game to execute to the system without any issues. Thank you.

Re: Tropico 3 game freezed when executed

This would be as the game is not able to cope with the operating system. It is because the game been not new and hence the operating system that you are using is quite very much advanced and hence the necessary required ailments may not be fulfilling the same. So you need to check out for the same. This should help you out. Check out.

It is necessary that the game that you are trying to work with should be able to cope with the operating system. For this you need to check out that there might be some tools that may help the application to work with the system well. You need to check out for the support addon for the game to work on Windows 7 on its official site. It may then help you out in making the game to get executed.

It is quite essential that the drivers that is been installed to the system is also associated with the application. So it is necessary that as you are using windows 7 as the operating you need to install the updated drivers for the game. It is quite necessary that may help you out in making the game to get executed to the same. This will sort the issue very well.

You can install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 in order to make the application to get executed without any issue. This is because as the application may not be able to work with Windows 7 so you need to install the tools that may allow the game to execute under the features of downgraded version of the same. So check out. You can get the tools from Windows Compatibility tools center.

Try out by executing the application under safe mode option. This would allow you to work with the same. This is because the game application may not be working due to the highly advanced features of Windows 7. So it would be better that the application you need to work out under safe mode as it do not have much features enabled to the same. So check out.