Thread: 2X2 Sudoku game with images

2X2 Sudoku game with images

Hello friends i would like to find a sudoku game which is 2X2 also which should be on java script. The websites on which i have found this game are using either a CSS or an HTML also they do not contain any images. please tell me where can i get 2X2 Sudoku game with images. Need serious help Thanks in advance

Re: 2X2 Sudoku game with images

As far as i know i have not heard of a sudoku with a picture. I think the sudoku is played with numbers. So by 2X2 what do you actually mean whether you are taking about a 36 celled sudoku game or just a 4 celled sudoku game. In you further replies please specify all these information. So that i can help you with a better solution.

I don't know whether you will get this game online or not but i think that you can make this game using microsoft excel with the help of a VBA. Also i have an algorithm to make a simple sudoku in VBA, all you need to do is you will have convert it to javascript and map the numbers to images. To get images instead of the numbers.

Thank you very much for replying me friends but the solutions which you all have given really have not worked for me so i am expecting some other solution. sThe idea of creating the game myself was a good one but using the microsoft excel and the VBA you can create a sudoku with numbers only but i want a sudoku with pictures. please suggest some solutions online.

You have mentioned that you have visited a number of websites but these sites are using the html and css but not images. This ideaology does not makes any sense since you can't actually program anything images only. You can take any type of algorithm which can be used to create a sudoku and simply map it with the images you desire.

Can you please tell me the reason why are you so much bothered about the Code. If you want a create a game by your self then the java script is not a good option. Because if you want to a sudoku game which must contain images instead of the numbers then you must try to use some high end softwares like the flash or some animation softwares.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever