Thread: How is Resonance of Fate Game

How is Resonance of Fate Game

Hi,
    I am getting a CD of Resonance of Fate on an online shopping site. I have a Xbox 360 at my home. I need some details about this game like what is the game about and how is it. I will prefer to buy this games if it is an adventure type game. Somewhat like Final Fantasy. What is bad part of the game. I think the game looks likes some action adventure. What do you think about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How is Resonance of Fate Game

Resonance of Fate begins with a small tutorial Zephyr the game character and his two companions. He is the hero of the game. It is somewhat like Final Fantasy. The fantasies of adult non-existent hair, clothing horribly contemporary and magical powers as present as those of Garcimore. The game has great graphic and if you are deciding to play then go for it.

In the game Vashyron explains the basics of combat. And from there, he'll have to follow the course of the evening if you really want to control because the game is a series of rooms that need to be clean all enemies, with little trace of the scenario or transition screenplay. An RPG without dialogue or lengthy explanatory scenes.

In each round of play in this game you'll take control of all three characters one after another. From the moment you hand, the game happens in real time, and you'll have to move your character and to act quickly, because if you or one of your companions are affected during this period, Your action is completely canceled. Worse yet, if you're interrupted too often, its just your turn to jump around.

It is a shooting game. You have to just choose the target and shoot. But beware, it will wait until the gauge sighting of your camera to fill in order to release lead. Important strategic element, the gauge will fill up faster if you are close to the enemy, and slowly if you're away. Needless to consider sniper then, the enemies will defeat you every time you try to draw away.

The aim in the game is simple. You have to approach the enemy and shoot them before they did so. To help you, it will be possible to trigger the so-called "invincible attacks", a kind of bullet time overpowering. Once an "invincible attack" triggered, you'll draw a path (straight line only) in the level, your character will travel at any speed. The aim will be to make it run as close to enemies and initiate attacks with timing ultra-tight when the gauge provided in contact with the enemy will fill suddenly ultra-fast.