Thread: No info targets for Assassination Mission of Damascus and Jerusalem in Assassin's Creed II

No info targets for Assassination Mission of Damascus and Jerusalem in Assassin's Creed II

I am playing the Assassin's Creed II game on my Xbox 360. I have earlier played Assassin's Creed first release and had fun gaming in it. But now I am unable to proceed with Assassin's Creed II. Williams assassination is completed and now I have to move to Jerusalem and Damascus assassination mission. But there is no info targets to be found on the map.

Creed sanctuary permission

I had also been stuck in this stage in the Assassin's Creed 2 for a long time. I checked out all the viewpoints which were in Jerusalem and Damascus, but still had no idea how to proceed, finally I realized that I had to get the permission from the Creed sanctuary about the target's information. So first you have to get the Creed sanctuary's permission.

Return to Masyaf for further mission

I have not yet reached that stage as I have just purchased the game a week ago. But I think that on completing your mission get back to talk to Al Mualim in Masyaf. Only then I feel you are allowed to move ahead to assassinate the guys in Damascus and Jerusalem. I guess this should work for you.

Flying machine level in Assassin's Creed 2

I need help with the flying machine level in the Assassin's Creed 2. I am not that good at gaming, but I have enjoyed gaming in Assassin's Creed uptill now. Can anyone suggest ways to overcome the flying machine level. Also I am going to upgrade my system to install more games and I need suggestion for graphic cards for games such as Assassin's Creed 2, Call of Duty 4 and related games.

Re: Flying machine level in Assassin's Creed 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    I need help with the flying machine level in the Assassin's Creed 2. I am not that good at gaming, but I have enjoyed gaming in Assassin's Creed uptill now. Can anyone suggest ways to overcome the flying machine level. Also I am going to upgrade my system to install more games and I need suggestion for graphic cards for games such as Assassin's Creed 2, Call of Duty 4 and related games.
    This is a very simple in the AC II game. To pass the flying machine stage you just have to fly over the fire as you approach your destination. The heat from the fire beneath will cause the flying machine to move upwards. I also had hard times to pass this stage but finally did it. For graphic card I would suggest you to purchase any nVidia 1 GB graphic card an also use

Graphic Card for Assassin's Creed 2

Assassin's Creed second part needs a minimum of 256 MB graphic card, but to get optimum performance it is recommended to use a 512 MB graphic card. The Radeon HD 3800 series is also a good choice for selecting a graphic card. ATI Radeon HD 4890 is also a good choice. In case you want an nVidia graphic card go for the 9 series which includes GeForce 9800.