Thread: Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7

Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7

Smackdown VS RAW 2009 is not working in Windows 7, since I have installed in this operating system. It was working fine in Windows Vista, so I guess that there is no problem with the setup of the game. The problem started from the time I upgraded the operating system. Is this a compatibility issue? I need to know the system requirements of Smackdown VS RAW 2009. Is there anything I can do to make the compatible with this operating system? Please help me with suitable solutions.

Re: Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7

I think that Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7 is simply a compatibility issue. You can remove this compatibility issue by right clicking on the shortcut of the game and then, select compatibility troubleshooting. There, you will get 2 options. One option will make the system to detect the compatibility errors that are happening in the game. Another option is that you can give your errors and make the system compatible setting. Any of these options may set the compatibility setting according to the game. If you find the settings ok, then you will have to apply it for the future.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Always use a dual boot system

It is recommended to always use a dual boot system. This can remove the problems like Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7. In a dual boot system, you will get an option to load into the operating system that you like when you start the computer. To get this option, you simply have to install another operating system in a different drive in your machine. The screen that appears at the beginning of the system start is called as the Windows Boot Manager. I suggest you to keep Windows Vista as the another operating system.

Windows 7 is incompatible with many of the games

Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7 because Windows 7 is incompatible with many of the games. This is why it is always recommended not to upgrade to Windows 7. There are many other demerits in using Windows 7. It is very expensive as compared to all the other operating systems that are available in the market. There are many incompatible programs in this operating system. Moreover, it is almost same as Windows Vista. So, it is advised not to upgrade to Windows 7.

Use the hardware and software evaluation tool

I dont know that Smackdown VS RAW 2009 not working in Windows 7 is a compatible problem or not. I suggest you to use the hardware and software evaluation tool that lets you to know about all the incompatible programs in the operating system. You can check for the alternatives and complements available for such incompatible programs. As for the game, if it turns out to be incompatible, there is no solution how you can make it play in windows 7.

An installation error must have occurred

An installation error must have occurred due to which Smackdown VS RAW 2009 is not working in Windows 7. Such errors occur when you run other applications along with the installation process. To avoid such errors, it is always advised to exit all the other applications before you start the installation process. The only solution to this is to reinstall the game. Remember to uninstall the game first and to restart it be reinstalling the game.