Thread: Tekken 6 on psp

Tekken 6 on psp

hi
    i am looking for this game to play on sony psp .I have read read about this game review for xbox and playstation which is really good, it takes a lot of fun to play but can any one tell me more about this game on pst what makes a quality of game on psp ?

Re: Tekken 6 on psp

What about graphic level already real but can see very little that was unlike any version ps3 and 360. Thanks to the installation device of data over very short loading or a little fashion scenario is certainly a little rich but that is enough to understand the history very good life thanks to the many customization . The story mode is a little shortcuts, it's true but the key is there that's not makes a quality game

A story mode shortcut, a scenario almost nonexistent because of the disappearance of skits that brought a real bonus since Tekken 5 game modes disappeared or diminished (over Team Battle mode "Ghosts" more stingy than the old fashion equivalent Dark Resurrection), no online mode (on the CD online was superficial but not uninteresting), difficulty poorly measured, a final boss ugly and devoid of charisma. That is the finding that in drawing this Tekken 6 on PSP, simply update the previous section and disappointing in many respects even if the game is still beautiful (although a notch below Broken Destiny) and playable .

Finally a good fighting game on PSP, I have tired, and I recommend it to all fans of the series. I found happiness with the game that was a great success on home consoles, and that is the pleasure. Hope you enjoy it as much as me, good game at all.

This is the same as Tekken 5 DR level graphics with some new gameplay and more characters! The Dojo mode and the drum Beat rotten next gen version have disappeared and so much more! Solo is therefore focuses on the good versus normal history of being well trained for the versus with his buddies! In addition, you can install the game on memory stick! Frankly, I amuse myself more than 360 ...

This installment in the saga tekken is very successful especially with the new levels, quality graphics and news for the fight There is great variety to dress her character is not bad at all. I waited a long way to change the hairstyle of personal and now you can. Fights are dynamic we get tired of it, life is long compared to tekken 5. Very good game. also Very good graphics for games on Psp almost nothing good to say customization impressive I find better than tekken 5.