Thread: Dead space extraction system requirements

Dead space extraction system requirements

I'm going to purchase Dead space extraction for my pc tomorrow, i don't know if tis compatible with my system configuration , here is the list:

Windows XP SP3
    Intel Dual Core 2.2Ghz
    1GB RAM
    Nvdia 7600GT

I can play games like NFS shift and Prince of Persia without any issues, so i think it will be compatible with Dead space extraction , but i wan to confirm it. I search on net for pc system requirements of Dead space extraction but couldn't found the required info. Any ideas and help would be really appreciated.

Re: Dead space extraction system requirements

Your system is well enough to play Dead space extraction, don't worry go ahead and buy it. But as you are having 7600Gt which i guess of 256Mb then you won't be able to play it in high settings, it will lag. You can play it in medium or low settings.

Quote Originally Posted by morton View Post
    Your system is well enough to play Dead space extraction, don't worry go ahead and buy it. But as you are having 7600Gt which i guess of 256Mb then you won't be able to play it in high settings, it will lag. You can play it in medium or low settings.
    Thanks for teh reply mate, and yes i'm agree with you that i won't be able to play in high settings, as i play others games also in medium or low settings. But i want to check the official system requirements list , that's why i posted this thread. Thanks to you again, more help ... most welcome.

Here i found the system requirements of Dead space extraction :

• Processor: Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz or Equivalent
    • Memory: 1 GB
    • Hard Drive: 7 GB Free
    • Video Memory: 256MB (nVidia GeForce 6800/ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (Shader 3.0 support)
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • DirectX: 9.0c

I think you need to upgrade yuor RAM or graphics card, one of them other wise it could lag.

Quote Originally Posted by zaif View Post
    Thanks for teh reply mate, and yes i'm agree with you that i won't be able to play in high settings, as i play others games also in medium or low settings. But i want to check the official system requirements list , that's why i posted this thread. Thanks to you again, more help ... most welcome.
    According to the specifications listed above , upgrading the RAM would be well enough for you and game will run smoth in meddm settings. There is one more way to find out if your game is compatible with some game or not, go to systemrequirementslab.com (Can you Run it) and select gaem and check compatibility.

Thanks to both of your for giving me you valuable suggestions and time, ya i think its time to make my ram to 2gb, rest of hardware looking proper according to specs listed by Gamez. I'll also take online compatibility test. Thanks lot.