Thread: Running Guys of Assassin's Creed 2

Running Guys of Assassin's Creed 2

I have purchased Assassin's Creed 2 last week. This is the first game I installed after upgrading my system from Windows XP to Windows 7. There are these men who are neatly dressed who just shout- 'Stay back, vile assassino.' When I attempted to get rid of them by killing them my notoriety was raised by 50%. Who are these guys? I thing I noticed about them is that they are very much rich.

Borgia Couriers

These people in Assassin's Creed II are Borgia Couriers but they are not the same as pick-pocketers. The pick-pocketers will steal and run away with money. These Borgia Couriers are referenced in the Mailman achievement. I have also recently discovered this. Even at the earlier stage I was confused between the Borgia Couriers and the pick-pocketers in Assassin's Creed II.

Borgia Couriers worth

The Borgia Couriers are referenced in the Mailman achievement in Assassin's Creed 2. The real worth of the rich Borgia Couriers is 1000 - 2000. And the thing is that they actually are not that troublesome as the pick pocketers, who actually worth around 500 only and are more troublesome. But I guess chasing the pick pocketers is just a fun chase.

Cost for Hiring a Gang in AC 2

I have very recently discovered that we can hire gangs in Assassin's Creed 2 (AC-2). But I am unaware if the cost at which we can hire the gang. Also many times I have also discovered that my games start to look unclear when start to run fast . Why if it so ? Does it has any thing to do with my video card. Which 1 GB video card should I purchase ?

150 Florins per group

I am also a big fan of the Assassin's Creed 2 and 1 game also. I have enjoyed gaming in the first game of the Assassin's Creed. Now while gaming in Assassin's Creed 2 you can also back up your self with the help of some groups which you would need to hire. It would cost you around 150 Florins per group.