Thread: Treasure map: Monteriggioni in Assassin's Creed II

Treasure map: Monteriggioni in Assassin's Creed II

I have assembled a computer at my home. This computer consists of Windows 7 RTM operating system, which by next year I am going to upgrade to Final version of Windows 7 Home Premium, 4 Gigs memory, 500 gigs hard disk, AMD Phenom X4 9950 Black edition processor and ATI XFX Radeon HD 4890 Video Card. I have bought Assassin's Creed II on my computer which is a fabulous game. I want to know where do I buy the treasure map for Monteriggioni ?

Art shops

I guess the computer is especially assembled to play games. I am also playing Assassin's Creed 2 and Call of Duty 4 on my Dell Studio XPS 8000 computer which I purchased last week for my Christmas. Locate the Art shops in the AC 2 from where you can purchase the Monteriggioni treasure map. For this you have to set up the shop first. I have passed ahead of this step.

Leonardo da Vinci

I am not able to get Leonardo da Vinci. Where is he? Also I noticed that Ezio is unable to get access to the upper parts of many wall towers? And I also have spotted that I tower clearly hosts two treasure chests at the upper part. Also let me know how to locate the Glyphs which are spread across Italy's 5 segments?

AS II: Leonardo's Appearence

You need not worry about the sudden appearance and disappearance of Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo will make his appearance ever now and then , the gamer just needs to play and Leonardo will eventually appear. Game through the main quest in order to get to the upper levels by acquiring the skills to reach higher handholds.

Red Eye indication

I have also just began playing Assassin's Creed 2. I have thoroughly enjoyed gaming in Assassin's Creed 1. You can find the glyphs by checking the Red Eye icon. This database icon will inform you that the glyphs is near that structure itself. Look carefully around it.

Monteriggioni treasure map

I am also an Assassin's Creed fan. I am also gaming in Need for Speed: SHIFT and also SIMS 3. but my all time favourite is Assassin's Creed. I first set up the Art Shop in Monteriggioni and then I could easily get the treasure map. Also to get to the higher part of towers I had to practice my skills to get there.