Thread: Changing inventory in Assassin's Creed 2

Changing inventory in Assassin's Creed 2

I have installed Assassin's Creed 2 computer game on my desktop last week on my computer. Although it is a very much interesting game but still there are some controls that I find difficult to manage. Yesterday while playing the game I took the altair sword. While in a Mission I wanted to pick up the hammer of other guy so I swapped my sword to use only my hands. Now I am unable switch back to my altair sword.

Re: Changing inventory in Assassin's Creed 2

I too was confused when my sword incidentally got changed to another weapon and I was not knowing how to get it back. In the attempt to get my sword back I lost my new weapon as well and so did the Mission.When I played it again I figured it out that the gamer need to go in the Weapon Room to the Villa and Equip. From here you can get your sword back.

Thank you for the response but now I am having another problem. I restarted the mission and thought of doing what was instructed but then I am not able to figure out where actually the weapon room is located. I think it is the same room you enter in while you walk in to the Villa from Town. I am correct. i have tried to find but still could not locate it.

To keep it very simple there is a room when you enter the Villa to your left. The pedestals have stands in this room. It is located exactly in the bottom floor of this room. i guess you need to enter the Villa again and check the room on the left very carefully. Try it you will find it easily. I also took two attempts to locate this room in Assassin's Creed 2 to change my sword.