Thread: what is Cooking Mama 3

what is Cooking Mama 3

I got a cd of Cooking Mama 3. I need some information on this game. How to play and what is the story of the game. How can I earn good points and get good upgrades. I have never played this game but it looks quiet interesting. It is a new game. If anyone has played then provide some information.

Re: what is Cooking Mama 3

Cooking Mama 3 is dedicated to cooking and gardening. This third component series of Mama takes the foundations of its predecessors and adds some new features. On the menu this time, eighty new recipes always so varied that sometimes require manipulations of original, which make this episode less repetitive than the previous one. Never the less, much of the mini-games that Wario Ware of the pot are inherited from Cooking Mama 1 and 2.

Regarding the game modes other than the usual competitions, there are customizing the decoration of the kitchen utensils that comes from the second episode, but also a small new feature: the ability to self-shopping. To succeed in this new test, we must collect some ingredients in a supermarket while avoiding vendors that want us to open the basket and the customers who abuse our time.

The idea is really good, but the list of ingredients available is really too short, so the interest is revealed in the end quite limited. The multiplayer mode, which again affects the challenges fairly unattractive. Like the connection Gardening Mama.