Thread: Problem with Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

Problem with Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system and its running under Compatibility modes. I have a VGA card which is of Intel 82945G Express Chipset on MSI 945GZM3 Mother Board. Now the problem is that while playing the Behind Enemy Lines game,it get started with a black screen but the game process start correctly (intro, sound and music) after the intro ends it stops and the game gives no response. I don't understand why does my Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines lags in between? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

I guess you have the wrong drivers for your Windows Xp and the graphics software (16 bit) lagged you. Try a fresh install, followed by going into the commandos folder, right clicking on the Commandos.exe file and going to properties. Then click the Compatibility tab and change it.

With windows XP you can go Start menu-->Run... and then enter "dxdiag" into it. Go into the "Display" tab, and it will tell you the name of your video card. (The one beside where it says "Name"). If you're using hamachi to connect, then abandon it, and use tcp/ip, where you both have to type in the ip address of the host, the real ip address. 1.20 is fine.

Are you using the correct version, for your game? I think you should update your direct x drivers on your machine. The problem with Nvidia cards and ATI card is that they may do some games malfunctions, like they did with all my games. I just solved my problem with the game. I took out the ATI graphicscard that was put in the PCI-ex2 port and used my integrated graphic card instead and now it works.