Thread: Air Rivals vs Ace Online

Air Rivals vs Ace Online

hi
    i am looking for free online MMORPG game so i found this Air Rivals and Ace Online but what is the difference between then is that both same if not which one is better ?

Re: Air Rivals vs Ace Online

ace online is the most recent and updated game but the problem is, it is less popular ,it was originally called AC especially space cowboy, and was hosted by gPotato

Ace Online is less focused than Air Rivals and less popular also.With the actual game its not that great. I played for a week then get bored so switched to another game. I like any story either.

Air Rivals is innovative and better than Ace Online,it Combines a beginner-friendly interface and easy mouse click controls with detailed 3D graphics and full motion control. A unique mixture of RPG level concept and first person shooter (FPS) guarantee a fun game and plenty of amusement.Two nations with their own history and different goals offer career chances up to becoming president. Exciting wars for mother ships and advance bases, arena fights between servers and battles of honour with players from other servers.A huge variety of landscapes - valleys, lakes, mountains and deserts, space ships and outer space and many more.Different formation systems and the brigade system with its own emblem make playing in a group even more exciting

noltyx Guest

ooo///thanks