Thread: Cheats of House of the Dead Overkill

Cheats of House of the Dead Overkill

Hi,
    I am looking for cheats and walkthrough guide for House of the Dead Overkill game. I had installed the game and it is easy to play also. It is a shooter game with great graphic and working. The game controls here are quiet fine with no hassle. I just need some working cheats for the game to move up easily. I am playing it in a multiplayer mode with my friend. So the cheats can help me out to win easily. Thanks.

Re: Cheats of House of the Dead Overkill

The unlock modes Very Easy and Very Hard (5 lives and 9 continues per game). To get into the bonus room you need to win the game without losing a hostage. Thus, the score is displayed you need to Main Menu LEFT + LEFT + RIGHT + RIGHT + LEFT + RIGHT key. You have to win and save you a ranking order for the bosses in boss mode. After the Fight All Bosses and Bosses options should be selected.

It is a single person shooting game. You have to kill up the dead peoples in the game and gain points. Here are some useful tips for you In Director's Cut mode, complete story mode to unlock the Director's Cut. In mode dual Wield, complete Director's Cut mode and complete story mode to unlock Hand Canyon. Try to save up your Armour to get instant kills. Also try to take cover to avoid your appearance.

To unlock Director's Cut mode: Successfully complete story mode to unlock the Director's Cut, Hand cannon weapon: Complete the story mode to unlock the hand cannon, Hand cannon weapon: Complete the story mode to unlock the hand cannon, Mini gun: Complete all levels in Director's Cut, Combo Goregasm -For this combo, buy automatic shotgun and upgrade them to the fullest. Now we just need to shoot once with the shotgun to kill the zombies, etc. Kill 50 or more mutants at a level way "Gangsta" to get a bonus of $ 1337.