Thread: Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne cheats

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne cheats

Hi,
    I am currently playing [B]Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne cheats. I had borrowed a laptop for this purpose. Now the I am stuck to a level from where I am unable to move. I need some tips and cheats to finish up the game fast. I am looking for some information on this. Those who has completed the game please post some relevant suggestion to end up the game fast. Also post some really useful cheats for the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne cheats

I know a trick by which you can easily get through the chapter 3 in the game. I was first stuck at that point. In the human campaign in Chapter 3, there is a bonus level. After The 3rd officer freed, one must go further down, then finds a Battle between humans and the undead instead. If we continue down can be found on the left side of a gate, when you see it destroyed, man 3 Sheep (blue, red, yellow available) before those 3 switches! You have first the upper switch (blue), then the lower (red) and as the last out in the middle (press yellow)! now opens more than a one goal when you go through, seen flying sheep.

I am providing you some most of the useful cheats you will need at every part of the game. By using this cheats you can end up the game fast and easily. See here iseedeadpeople - Removes the fog of war, thereisnospoon - Unlimited Mana, whosyourdaddy -Invincible units that kill with one hit, allyourbasearebelongtous - mission immediately obtained, somebodysetupusthebomb - mission immediately lost, SharpAndShiny - All upgrades, greedisgood [number] - you get [number] of gold and wood without stating their quantity 500 Units, TheDudeAbides - Rapid cooling of spells, etc

Use this cheats to win up the game faster than your opponent. Kedges - Faster build, IocainePowder - Faster death, WhosYourDaddy - God Mode, KeyserSoze - # # # Gold, LeafitToMe - # # # Wood, GreedisGood - # # # Gold and wood, StrengthAndHonor - It can not be defeated,
    AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs - Win, etc.