Thread: Need a walkthrough Guide of Major League 2

Need a walkthrough Guide of Major League 2

Hi,
    I want walkthrough of Major League 2 game. It is a popular soccer game. It is an all time favorite game. I am trying to search for some hints and tips about the game. But there is no information available. Does you people knows something about the game. Where can I get the game overview and tips to play it. If anyone has already completed the game then please post some information on the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a walkthrough Guide of Major League 2

Here is a simple hint for the game. I had played the game and I think it is the best 3D soccer game I had ever seen. The best thing about the game is the realistic characters and environment which takes you to the ground and gives out a feel that you are really playing. Try this hint. Go to the game play setting sliders and go to "Al batting. Convert everything to 100 and the CPU will never bat swing. For Beter3 homerun opportunity - Hold Left Analog-stick Up to a better chance of a homerun hit. Press Circle to swing or use Circle and press Left Analog-stick

A battered the ball quickly through the outfield with a good game of base runners launched arrives as the runner himself (ground out). Every runner that touches just no base, is also out, if he is touched by a fielder with the ball himself or with his glove, in which the ball is (Day Out). A player who "made" has been set must first leave the pitch. The batter hits the ball will make him automatically a runner (runner), whose job is it to advance from base to base until he reached home plate and then through his run (Run) brings his team a point. In baseball, there is no time limit, incidentally: Because both teams can beat each case so long to three of their players "out" are depends solely from the length of an innings of game play. Also, there is a tie at the U.S. Baseball none: If no winner after nine innings are more firmly attached to extra innings until one team has struggled to be a leader.

In Madden NFL 09, which explains everything important to a beginner, you will be thrown in MLB 2K9, more or less easily in cold water - as it can even happen that the frustration. But you can certainly read the manual for getting a detailed information on the game. The game is quiet easy to play and easy to control also. You can configure the keys as per you convenience. Because it is necessary. Second thing you can just quickly hit the ball and run as fast as you can without watching anything on the field.