Thread: Where to Get StarCraft 2 game

Where to Get StarCraft 2 game

Hi,
    I am looking for StarCraft 2 game. I thing the game is not yet launched because I had not seen it anyone playing. I quiet interested in the game. I had played the older version and the game is enjoyable. The graphic environment, characters are awesome. I am looking for more information on the game. Like what is the new things added in it as compare to the old one. If there is a demo version then where can I get it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to Get StarCraft 2 game

This game is so cool if you're a fan of RTS games off course. There are 2 games that have not been and that the Blizzard fans could try. Starcraft2 and World of Warcraft. Starcraft2 was my idea much better if the new addon for World of Warcraft, and yes I have played WoW have 4full Epic 70s and 80 full, so I know what I'm talking about. The graphic of StarCraft 2 is so beautiful together that the ground alone of The Zerg moves constantly . The units can be hide below the ground and the weapons are so large and dangerous. When there was already a super good balance with the 3 different teams. Also a real advantage in StarCraft 2 is that you can adjust your resolution to 800x600.

StarCraft II is a strategy in real time. In the new part, we once again will play for the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. Each race will include new units, buildings, gameplay features. Older units that have been in StarCraft, get new abilities. StarCraft II is now working in 3D mode. The new engine gives realistic physics and beautiful picture. A large number of units and the beautiful on-screen battles are just superb. You can see the official site for a demo version or release date.

three powerful nations are in the successor to the legendary real-time strategy game StarCraft again meet. Each faction fights for her life, new units, new maps and many new features are planned. Fast, lively and balanced real-time strategy gameplay, Three fundamentally different races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg, New units and gameplay mechanics that every nation other unique abilities, Groundbreaking single-player campaign
    New dynamic 3D graphics with support for multiple effects and massive armies, Well thought-out multiplayer support, with new features and tournament opponents determination mechanisms in Battle.net and Tools for creating your own maps and scripts that provide the players complete freedom to customize the game to their needs.