Thread: Need some Sim 3 cheats for PC

Need some Sim 3 cheats for PC

Hi,
    I want some cheats or tips for the Sim 3 game. I had installed the game currently in Windows PC. I had started the game but I am stuck in place from where I cannot move. I cannot illustrate that because I am unfamiliar with the game. It is an awesome game which intends to create relationships among the characters in the game. Those who has completed the game please post some free tips to finish it fast. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need some Sim 3 cheats for PC

Sims 3 is a type of strategic life video game. It is a popular games which aims in controlling relationships and performing various activities that looks somewhat similar to the real life scenario. It is suitable for all ages. I am listing some very useful tips and tricks that will help you to finish up the game fast. First to get some money quickly then ad :! in sixty numbers. For a quick view press the Alt key. To create easier relationship first create a family which belongs to a similar category. Then go in the house and kiss 10 times to high set your relationship meter. That must be set at 100.

You can sell of the Sim die and get some more points. Bring the outdoor item inside the house. Purchase 30 simolian garbage can. This help you to save your money. Always keep two phones in the house. You can control the ghost by putting fireplaces or bulbs. Sell the garbage for 30 simolians. Buy multiple items at a time. Never leave the carpool. Always place the mail box at the side of the road. Wait for the next bill and then pay the old bill. The new bill will disappear. There are much more options which can help you to play the game more easily.

Here is the list of cheats that will help you gain extra points and other add ons. First to get 1000 Simoleons put Klapaucius, for home island put
    water_tool, use hist_add for creating new history, house <house #> for Automatically load house, edit_char to Create-a-characte, Interests is used for displaying personality and interests, move_objects for moving objects, Quit for quitting game, rotation <0-3> for camera rotation, History for saving game, save is used for saving the current game, etc