Thread: Call of duty 4 Pc Problem.

sad Call of duty 4 Pc Problem.

Hello, i need help with my call of duty 4 game....And yes, It is a torrent download. Anyways, I keep getting this message that says, "The Procedure entry point _AIL_set_room_type@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library mss32.dll." Im only 14 so IDK what the heck to do. I have a Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2 with a ATI Radieon 9550(i think). Thank you for your help!

Nathan

Re: Call of duty 4 Pc Problem.

When Windows is not unable to run any applications then the error pops ups It is mainly caused due to .dll file missing or windows registry error. Due to this your system performance is reduce to a great extent. Here you can do two things. The simplest way is to run a free registry scanner tool. Or type sfc /scannow in Start > Run box and hit enter. You can also download the file mss32.dll and paste it in the folder where it is located. You can find the same by launching a search process. Second thing the file is also available in the COD game files. Search for that and copy paste the same.

The missing mss32.dll application is there in the file, but, we dont know what folder its supposed to be in. the system 32 folder? the application folder? What folder?

guys i have cod mw3 it says the procedure entry point_ail_set_room_type@88 could not be located plss help i really want dis game badly

Quote Originally Posted by kaushikrox View Post
    guys i have cod mw3 it says the procedure entry point_ail_set_room_type@88 could not be located plss help i really want dis game badly
    Can you try to use the “Run as Administrator” option to play this game by follwoing the below method:

a. Start Windows Explorer, and then locate the following folder:

Drive\Program Files\Call of Duty\Startup.exe or Autorun.exe

Note: The Drive placeholder represents the letter of the drive on which Call of Duty is installed. If this is not where the game is installed, then browse to the location where the game is installed.

b.Right-click Startup.exe/Autorun.exe (the executable file for the game), and then clickRun as Administrator.
    Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password, type the password. If you are prompted for confirmation, click Continue.

c. Click Properties.

d. On theCompatibility tab, click to select the Run this program as an administrator check box, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the Startup.exe/Autorun.exe file to start Call of Duty.