Thread: Where to download Heroes of Newerth

Where to download Heroes of Newerth

Hi,
    Does anyone know where to get Heroes of Newerth game. I had played the same game in my friends pc and found it really interesting. I want the download link of full version with some tips and guide to play the game. Also what is the minimum system requirement to run the game. I have a Windows XP Desktop computer with Intel Pentium 4 processor, 2 Gb RAM, 256 Nvidia GPU and 160 Hard drive space. Does this is enough or I will need more RAM. Because the system in which I played was having 4 Gb of RAM and the game was working just smoothly. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download Heroes of Newerth

Here is some tips to play the Heroes of Newerth game. I had played it and almost I am at the finish. First when you buy items for your Hero do not buy any useless thing. Always read the skills of your Hero before selecting and beginning the game. Like the Agility, Strength, Intelligence, etc. You can save you money buy not buying a worthless item. It will take some time for you to understand the game and they play it skillfully. There are tons of heroes and other items in the game. At one time 5 players can play in the game in multi player mode.

You cannot simply download a free version of game from anywhere on the internet. You will have to purchased a license copy for the same. But you can do one thing. Login to the official site of game and choose to download the beta version. This is a freeware version and it is fully functional. After that then you need a upgrade if you really enjoy it. You will have to fill up a small form to get the game download. Heroes of Newerth is a multiplayera action game which is based on a popular game Defense of the Ancients. Here in the you can play by two teams including a member of 5 in each. You can collect gold and develop your skills by purchasing more items. There are dozens of heroes, item to buy, maps, etc. And you system will work. You can install the game.

You system requirement is enough for the game. Basically the minimum system requirement for the game is a 2.2Ghz of processor which is basically Intel Pentium 4 and in case of AMD it should be AMD 2400 or faster. The minimum RAM is 1GB with a minimum of 128 GPU support. It works in Windows 2000, XP and Vista. And you have ample of resources to play the game. You can simply download the beta version of game from the official site. There is not full free version available.