Thread: Ashes Cricket 2009 Tips, Guide (PC, xbox 360, PS3)

Ashes Cricket 2009 Tips, Guide (PC, xbox 360, PS3)

I have just install Ashes Cricket 2009 game on my pc , finally a game on cricket ,the graphics are good but same issue as in cricket 07 name and looks of the player . Leaving that i cant understand the game play of the game , both the batting and the bowling both are not understandable . have any one skilled in this yet please give me a tip or so to be pro in this and post tips for Xbox 360 and ps3 owner as well there must be some user how need it .
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Ashes Cricket 2009 Tips, Guide (PC, xbox 360, PS3)

I got this game weak a go and have played like more then 50 hours so i know a lit bit about the game play, first i would like to tell you that there are unlockable in the game as you progress you unlock stadiums , pad, bat etc from the game . Now about the batting it is really easy you just need some practices to improve your timing and placement skills like in the cricket 07 but there is twist in the controls you can select what you want to play a blow like there are 3 selection Defend, loft, attack from the keyboard arrow and give direction from wsad . for bowling there are no margin for error like in cricket 07 you blow yorkers and batsman get no chance in this you get sixes every ball you need be on the line and pace as its suggest to you from the color of the mark . and for catching press enter when it is green or orange and fro throwing select the side where you want to through the bowler end or the keeper end by arrow keys up and down . For more guide please ask me

Nice going KoYI_Bat_NAhi, i think you can get better knowledge if you play the tutorial in the game you can go to tutorial in the Pavilion and you will get every thing you want to know about batting , fielding, and bowling .

Thanks for the small guide KoYI_Bat_NAhi , i will try to look in the tutorial , need to play more to get good in it to get good score , love the new online mode went i first time and got beaten 96 runs in 5 overs , lost that match Thanks for the help

ThumbsUp Re: Ashes Cricket 2009 Tips, Guide (PC, xbox 360, PS3)

Very sexy and easy to play

you can easily make sixes & takes wicket in this game except than graphics issue game is too user friendly

can u explain me how to install?

Quote Originally Posted by 19akshatjindal View Post
    can u explain me how to install?
    Are you saying that you want to install the Ashes Cricket 2009 in your pc? If so, then download the dvd or cd copy of the Ashes Cricket 2009 from the Codemasters site (maybe you will have to pay for same) and save it on your desktop. Once its download is completed, double click on the game.exe or Ashes Cricket 2009.exe file that you downloaded and follow the instructions to install it on your pc.

Im playing the demo, how do i not bowl a no ball. Like what button do I press to choose his pace type thing????

Quote Originally Posted by Lachie.pentecost View Post
    Im playing the demo, how do i not bowl a no ball. Like what button do I press to choose his pace type thing????
    You need to deliver the ball in the right place stopping at the yellow color and for the best speed as well, stopping at the yellow color. If you want some more information, then you should start practising in the game menu and there you will come to know how to bowl in this game.